GBL Architects Inc. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop the following on this site a 53-storey, mixed-use building, consisting of:
- 303 market residential dwelling units and 152 social housing dwelling units
- 2,721 m² (29,288 sq.ft.) of commercial space at grade
- A floor space ratio of 7.57
- A floor area of 43,732 m² (470,722 sq.ft.)
- A building height of 163 m (535 ft.)
- Three levels of underground parking, including 453 parking spaces and 911 bicycle spaces
Under the site’s existing CD-1 (366) zoning (External link), the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted. However, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board (External link).