SEPTEMBER 19 2022
DEVELOPMENT PERMIT BOARD MEETING
This project was conditionally approved by the Development Permit Board. A Development Permit may be issued, once the applicant has satisfied all of the Prior To conditions.
605 Beach Crescent_Prior-to_letter
- 605 Beach Cres PDF file (1.3 MB)
- Appendix C part 1 PDF file (25 MB)
- Appendix C part 2 PDF file (24 MB)
- Appendix C part 3 PDF file (20 MB)
- Appendix C part 4 PDF file (20 MB)
- Appendix D part 1 PDF file (20 MB)
- Appendix D part 2 PDF file (19 MB)
- Appendix D part 3 PDF file (16 MB)
- Appendix D part 4 PDF file (15 MB)
- Appendix E PDF file (1.8 MB)
- Appendix F PDF file (320 KB)
The board cannot deny a development permit if it meets the zoning and ODP and guidelines, or approve a development if it does not fall within the zoning or ODP.
The board is composed of four senior staff members, including the chairperson and an advisory panel. Attendance at Development Permit Board meetings includes City staff, applicants and their representatives, and members of the public.